About the Organisation
The Klepper team is built upon specialists who pursue superior outcomes from an origin immersed in customer needs: we are empathetic to customer cultures and are empowered by a can-do ethos. The Klepper team thrives in complex environments, accessing some of the best minds in Australia and across Asia who are seeking to support you, the customer. Agility, responsiveness and adaptability are key to Klepper, as we move you beyond your expectations, whilst remaining firmly grounded in the realities of budget and schedule.
- Established in 1994 & Headquartered in Brisbane
- Disaster Management & Defence & Security training provider
- Selects experts to train from the Region
- Focused on skill transfer to Host Country
- Partnered with a Company in Brunei
- Product agnostic-not tied to company product lines
- Low overheads-competitive price model
- A long history of training throughout Asia
- Globally recognised & accredited training
Klepper prides itself on doing the right thing and doing it right.
We are keen to hear from you and invite interested parties to give us a call. We have senior staff that span the whole of Government domains with a significant background across Defence.
Klepper are well placed to support across Australia with key staff in Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Canberra. You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain by taking the time to talk.
- To be respected by clients as provider of reliable, high quality, customer-focused support-services, and as a company which is appropriately staffed and invest in its skilled workforce.
- To continue movements towards this vision, Klepper must maintain its focus on our customer’s needs, monitor emerging business opportunities and become actively engaged in the external procedures that initiate them. Then after linkages between client and Klepper become the key for delivering reliable, repeatable and customer-focused products and services. Importantly it is the skills, knowledge and attitude of Klepper’s personnel that drives the qualities of services delivered to our clients.
To provide reliable, affordable and adoptable support-services to existing clients in order to promote continuing and emergent business opportunities, that together will grow the company.
To achieve this, Klepper must protect its established support-service positions within defence by remaining engaged with, and delivering against, customer and stakeholder expectations. Beyond this prime focus, all of us have role to play identifying, exploring and realising opportunities to expand the number of company employees positioned with existing clients, and in establishing new clients for the company.
- Maintain and grow our defence businesses
- Continue to group our business in adjacent markets
- Develop and expand our international business
- Inspire and develop a diverse workforce to drive success
- Enhance financial performance and deliver sustainable growth in shareholder value